Position: Senior SAP SCM Consultant/Architect
Employment Type: Permanent, Full time
Languages: Swedish (Must speak fluently)
Focus on SAP is specialist SAP Recruitment organisation offering both permanent and contract staffing solutions on a global scale.
Client – Partnered with a global consulting partner that is recognised by SAP as a trusted implementation partner.
Role – This is a great opportunity for an SAP SCM Consultant an implementation partner for one of Sweden's biggest brands, embarking on a greenfield S/4 Hana project. In this role, you'll play a huge part of the initial architecture design during the early stages of the implementation.
- you will engage with their expanding client base in Sweden and Northern Europe.
- Your primary tasks will involve designing, implementing, configuring, and managing go-live activities within our S/4HANA and SAP ECC transformation projects.
- You will play an integral role in establishing the SAP practice in Sweden and contribute to pre-sales efforts by showcasing your expertise in proposals for potential clients.
- Around 7-10 years experience in either SAP TM or EWM
- Technical architecture experience
- Experience in at least one S4 Hana project, implementation or support
- Ideally been part of the full end to end of an SAP implementation
- An SAP Certification is desirable
- Be a team player with a strong commitment to client satisfaction and business growth is essential.
Salary – Market Rate (DOE)
Location – Sweden