Position: SAP Solutions Architect (SD & Finance)
Employment Type: Full time, Hybrid
Duration: 6+ month contract
Location: United Kingdom
Rate: £500-£600 per day inside IR35
At Focus On SAP, we are working with an international client who are looking for a skilled and experienced SAP Solutions Architect with a focus on Sales and Distribution (SD) and Finance modules to join our clients team. This is an exciting opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects and make a significant impact within their organisation.
As an SAP Solutions Architect (SD & Finance), you will play a critical role in designing, implementing, and maintaining SAP solutions that support our clients Sales and Distribution and Finance processes. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, business stakeholders, and technical teams to ensure SAP solutions align with business objectives.
- Develop solution architectures and design documents that align with client needs and business objective covering SAP SD and FICO modules
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver successful implementations of SAP SD, FICO solutions, including integrations with other systems.
- Perform quality assurance and testing on solutions to ensure they meet client requirements and are operating effectively.
- Provide technical expertise and support to clients during and after the implementation process.
- Conversant with SAP SD and FICO cyclic release and Roadmap to ensure clients are supported with the latest SAP SD and FICO innovation
- Guiding design decisions with a view to ensuring that the client follows leading practices.
- Managing Stake holder expectations, needs and requirements.
- Delivering solution awareness sessions to key stakeholders
- Excellent knowledge and experience in SAP SD and FICO
- Hands-on experience in designing and configuring the SAP SD and FICO suite of products
- Good knowledge of SAP module integrations with other systems
- Experience playing a SAP Solution Architect role or Integration Architect Role
- Experience leading specific workstreams (Data Conversion, Testing and Functional/Technical Integrations)
- SAP SD / FICO implementation experience
Duration: This is a contract role with an initial duration of 6 months, with the possibility of extension based on project needs and performance.
Sponsorship: Not Provided at this moment at this moment in time by the client