Position: SAP Business Development Executive
Employment Type: Remote/Germany
Employment Type: Permanent position
Languages: English & German
Salary: 80'000 - 98'000 EUR + Bonus (annually)
At Focus On SAP, we are working with an international client who is looking for a skilled and experienced SAP Business Development Executive/Sales to join our client team. This is an exciting opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects and make a significant impact within their organization.
- Build relationships with new and existing customers to secure new business.
- Manage the entire sales cycle, from initial contact to contract signing for new customers. For existing customers, the sales cycle is initiated by the account manager.
- Understand SAP service offerings and optimize sales strategies accordingly.
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders and partners as needed.
- Work with account managers to align with customer goals.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of assigned portfolio for meaningful customer conversations.
- Collaborate with technical teams to develop suitable solutions.
- Manage offers and Statements of Work, involving pre-sales consultants for complex content.
- Provide feedback to shorten the sales cycle and improve sales.
- Lead and manage the sales team from lead qualification to contract negotiation.
- Communicate effectively with different levels within organizations, from operational to C-level.
- Several years of experience in technical account management or sales of IT solutions.
- Understanding of SAP solutions and their support for various industries.
- Familiarity with transitioning from ECC to S/4HANA.
- Knowledge of best practices for SAP solution conversion, configuration, and customization.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Customer service-oriented with teamwork skills.
- Willingness to travel.
- Proficiency in German and good English language skills.
What We Offer:
- A secure job in a forward-thinking company with a unique culture.
- Highly rated employer according to Kununu.
- Company car provided.
- Work-from-home flexibility but you are free to come to the office. No dress code in the office!
- Tailored training and development opportunities.
- Flexible working hours with a trust-based approach - working hours are not recorded.
- Generous vacation days and sabbatical options.
- Open communication culture and chances for active involvement.
- Modern and fair compensation based on qualifications and success.
- Employee share program for financial participation.
- Additional perks like free drinks, snacks, and team events.
- High-quality equipment for your role.
Sponsorship: Not Provided at this moment at this moment in time by the client.
Apply now and let's have a quick conversation! Do not miss out!