Position: ETL Consultant/Developer
Employment Type: Contract
Capacity: Full time
Start: 4th July 2022
Duration: 6 Months, expected extensions
Focus on SAP is specialist SAP Recruitment organisation offering both permanent and contract staffing solutions on a global scale.
Client – Partnered with a global consulting partner that is recognised by SAP as a trusted implementation partner.
Role – This is a great opportunity for an ETL Consultant/Developer looking for a new contract role to participate on an array of IT cloud projects. The ideal candidate should have Matillion experience. However, applications are welcomed from experienced ETL Consultants/Developers that are open to be trained or upskilled.
- Coordinate with ETL team to implement all ETL procedures for all new projects and maintain effective awareness of all production activities according to required standards and provide support to all existing applications.
- Collaborate and perform tests and provide update to all ETL activities within schedule and provide support to all large data volumes and assist in data processing.
- Documents all technical and system specifications documents for all ETL processes and perform unit tests on all processes and prepare required programs and scripts.
- Analyse and interpret all complex data on all target systems and analyse and provide resolutions to all data issues and coordinate with data analyst to validate all requirements, perform interviews with all users and developers.
- Perform tests and validate all data flows and prepare all ETL processes according to business requirements and incorporate all business requirements into all design specifications.
- Develop all data warehouse models and prepare reports for all meta data integration into systems and draft all ETL scripts and prepare required reports for all end users.
- Design and implement all publication activities such as dashboards and maintain required system documentation according to IT applications and SDLX procedures and provide support to all activities and provide resolution.
- Collaborate with all developers and business users to gather required data and execute all ETL programs and scripts on systems and implement all data warehouse activities and prepare reports for same.
- Perform root cause analysis on all processes and resolve all production issues and validate all data and perform routine tests on databases and provide support to all ETL applications.
- Develop and perform tests on all ETL codes for system data and analyse all data and design all data mapping techniques for all data models in systems.
- Provide support to all ETL schedule and maintain compliance to same and develop and maintain various standards to perform ETL codes and maintain an effective project life cycle on all ETL processes.
- Document all test procedures for systems and processes and coordinate with business analysts and users to resolve all requirement issues and maintain quality for same.
- Monitor all business requirements and validate all designs and schedule all ETL processes and prepare documents for all data flow diagrams.
Salary – Competitive Day Rate (DOE)
Location – Remote
Keywords – #focusonsap #focuscloud #hiring #etl #etldeveloper #etltools #etljobs #etl