Position: SAP S/4 Technical Architect
Employment Type: Permanent
Capacity: Full time
Location: Hybrid (Remote + UK Travels)
Focus on SAP is specialist SAP Recruitment organisation offering both permanent and contract staffing solutions on a global scale.
Client – Partnered with a International Consulting Customer that has a reputable and well perceived brand in the market on a huge growth journey.
Role – This is a great opportunity for an SAP S/4 Technical Architect who is looking to work on the latest SAP technologies and deliver S/4 HANA solutions and cloud innovations to customers.
- Recognised as the technical owner of projects or Subject Matter Expert.
- Ensuring all projects are delivered to the defined schedule agreed with the client and/or Project or Programme Manager.
- Responsible for understanding, analysing and shaping business requirements and extracting those of architectural importance.
- Ability to work within a structured lifecycle framework of a project from sale to delivery and documenting solutions (technical design).
- Ability to work with project management methodologies (i.e. SAP Activate) and tools (i.e. MS Teams and SharePoint, Dev Ops, Trello, etc.).
- Supporting the delivery team – ensuring they are able to realise the architecture through a combination of direct involvement, mentoring and intervention where necessary.
- Ability to get involved (hands on) when needed is crucial.
- Is experienced to support in either a proposition development, sales, strategic or project role.
- Ensure the solutions are fit for purpose and addressing the key business imperatives they are targeted to deliver.
- Previous experience as a SAP Basis or equivalent is essential
- Good knowledge and experience of SAP Netweaver technology and integration of SAP and non-SAP products.
- Previous experience with hyperscaler technologies and has clear understanding of deploying complex, multi-component solution landscapes.
- Be comfortable with managing the deployment of templates or rapid deployment solutions
- Must be able to think analytically, and display creativity and suggestions when delivering client solutions
- Demonstrate an understanding of business requirements and the ability to relate the business strategy into solution requirements
- Has a proven track record of presenting solutions that have been designed to meet business strategies
- have the ability to lead technical requirements gathering activities and engage with senior business stakeholders
- Track record of consultancy roles working in a variety of project delivery roles
- Proven record in understanding the design requirements and deploying large, maintainable and robust enterprise applications
- Any pre-sales experience is desired but not essential
- Minimum 5 years experience for consultant level and 10 years experience or more for senior consultant level
Salary – up to £120k (DOE) + Benefits
Location – Hybrid (Remote + UK Travels)
Keywords – #focusonsap #focuscloud #hiring #sap #s4hana #saptechnicalarchitect