Position: Project Manager - ERP Finance
Employment Type: Contract, Full time
Start: 01 August 2022
Duration: 6 Months initially, expected extensions
Focus on SAP is specialist SAP Recruitment organisation offering both permanent and contract staffing solutions on a global scale.
Client – Partnered with a global consulting partner that is recognised by SAP as a trusted implementation partner.
Role – This is a great opportunity for an experienced Project Manager with a ERP Finance experience (SAP, Oracle, MSD365). You u will be participating on a Global rollout program. You will be joining a team of experienced consultants; however, you will be expected to take ownership and deliver the project at the highest standards. You will be expected to collaborate with business partners, influencing the process, tools and operating models within your specified area. You will be involved in determining the nature of the business need in order to contribute the most value adding application of the solution.
- You will be responsible for project planning, and managing risk and issues
- You will be identifying and reporting risk and issues, including overall rollout landscape based on visibility of status and tasks.
- Oversee daily activities of delivery team and provide direction and guidance as needed.
- Report daily and weekly delivery status to end-user's Local IT Project Manager
- Manage Effective Project Documentation, Lessons Learnt etc.
- Effectively Manage the Project budget.
- Support on Business Proposal writing.
- Regular update and work on team skills improvement.
- Contribution to organisational process assets.
- Business connect for customer satisfaction.
- Over 8 years of IT experience, with minimum 2 full End to End cycle implementation experience in ERP (e.g. SAP, Oracle, MSD365 on Finance Application suite).
- Experience in managing Global rollouts landscape in terms of Implementations, Support and Enhancement
- Extensive Finance domain understanding (e.g. Financial Management, General Ledger, Project, Expense, FA, Budget, Fixed Asset, Localization, Account Payable, Account Receivable, Procurement etc.).
- Good experience of business process, requirement discussion in terms of analyzing business processes, determining gaps with the desired state of business and suggesting solutions.
- Previous experiences of customer presentations and workshops (e.g. requirement gathering, solution discussions).
- Good knowledge of preparing analysis documentation (e.g. User Manuals, Requirement Traceability Matrix, etc.)
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills (oral & written).
Salary – Competitive Day Rate (DOE)
Location – Remote
Keywords – #focusonsap #focuscloud #hiring #projectmanager #erpprojectmanager #finance #sap #oracle #msd365