Role: SAP S/4 HANA Quality Management (QM) Consultant
Employment Type: Permanent
Start: 05 September 2022
Location: Hybrid (Must be UK based)
Focus on SAP is specialist SAP Recruitment organisation offering both permanent and contract staffing solutions on a global scale.
Client – Partnered with a global consulting partner that is recognised by SAP as a trusted implementation partner.
Role – This will be a great opportunity for an SAP S/4 HANA QM Consultant, looking for a great opportunity to join an exciting organisation with a great UK and global presence. You will be joining a team of experienced consultants; however, you will be expected to take ownership and deliver SAP S/4 HANA implementations at the highest standards. You will be participating in project activities such as; requirement analysis, scoping, documentation and solution design workshops with clients.
- Understand business requirements and collect relevant information needed to build customer specific solution for SAP S/4 QM
- Follow SAP Activate Methodology for Greenfield S/4HANA Implementation of SAP Quality Management (QM) module.
- Work independently on defining solutions for projects with a range of complexity or contribute to solutions of a program.
- Design and deliver Solutions, Functional Specifications, Test scripts, Data templates, Scripts, Manuals and other documentation in line with SAP Activate methodology.
- Participate in change management activities e.g. Change Impact Analysis, Cascading communications, Super User training, End User training, Coaching and supporting the development of the Super User network.
- Support customer workshops, conduct workshops and support facilitation of same.
- Drive the definition and implementation of designed solutions.
- Cooperates with other ERP teams on SAP QM integration.
- Minimum 5 years SAP experience.
- Experience with 1 full life cycle SAP S/4 HANA implementation.
- Extensive business process knowledge in SAP QM.
- Strong SAP S/4 HANA SD experience with; Quality Planning, Quality Inspection, Quality Control Return to Vendor Process, Quality Certificate, Quality Notifications, Quality Reports etc.
- Experience in Data Migration activities from Legacy to SAP and import data from third party interfaces like LIMS to SAP.
- Worked on Scenarios such as Make to stock (MTS), Make to order (MTO), Batch Management, Serial Number.
- Integration knowledge and experience with other SAP modules such as SAP CO/FI, EWM, MM/WM and PP.
- Good knowledge and experience with designing or mapping of interfaces, and non SAP third party systems and SAP systems (IDOCs).
- Previous experience in writing functional specifications independently and worked with the technical consultants and delivered the RECEFW tasks.
- Excellent communications (Oral and Written)
Salary – Competitive Salary + Bonus & Benefits
Location – Hybrid (Must be UK based and flexible to travel)
Keywords – #focusonsap #focuscloud #hiring #sap #s4hana #sapqm #qualitymanagement