Role: SAP S/4 Tansportation Management (TM) Consultant
Employment Type: Permanent
Start: 03 October 2022
Location: Hybrid (Must be UK based)
Focus on SAP is specialist SAP Recruitment organisation offering both permanent and contract staffing solutions on a global scale.
Client – Partnered with a global consulting partner that is recognised by SAP as a trusted implementation partner.
Role – This will be a great opportunity for an SAP S/4 HANA Transportation Management (TM) Consultant, looking for a great opportunity to join an exciting organisation with a great UK and global presence. You will be joining a team of experienced consultants; however, you will be expected to take ownership and deliver SAP S/4 HANA implementations at the highest standards. You will be participating in project activities such as; requirement analysis, scoping, documentation and solution design workshops with clients.
- Understand business requirements and collect relevant information needed to build customer specific solution for SAP S/4 TM.
- Follow SAP Activate Methodology for Greenfield S/4HANA Implementation of SAP Transportation Management (TM) module.
- Work independently on defining solutions for projects with a range of complexity or contribute to solutions of a program.
- Design and deliver Solutions, Functional Specifications, Test scripts, Data templates, Scripts, Manuals and other documentation in line with SAP Activate methodology.
- Participate in change management activities e.g. Change Impact Analysis, Cascading communications, Super User training, End User training, Coaching and supporting the development of the Super User network.
- Support customer workshops, conduct workshops and support facilitation of same.
- Drive the definition and implementation of designed solutions.
- Cooperates with other ERP teams on SAP TM integration.
- Minimum 5 years SAP experience.
- Experience with 1 full life cycle SAP S/4 HANA implementation.
- Extensive business process knowledge in SAP TM and integration with other SAP modules (i.e. MM, SD, LE and PP/QM).
- Strong SAP S/4 HANA TM experience with; Order and Delivery integration, TM Planning, TM Charge Calculations, TM Freight Settlement, EWM Load Planning and TU Creation, Cost Distribution and Agency Business Document, Carrier Invoicing Process, Carrier Invoicing Disputes, EDIs and Carrier Collaboration Portal.
- Experience with SAP TM ECC integration, Planning profiles, Charge management, Mapping ECC org elements with TM, Freight order and Forwarding order management, Freight settlement and planning.
- Experience with SAP TM - EM integration, Expected and Unexpected events, Event handler types, Application object type, Business process type, Event Codes, Tracking and Tracing Scenarios.
- Good knowledge and experience with designing or mapping of interfaces, and non SAP third party systems and SAP systems (IDOCs).
- Previous experience in writing functional specifications independently.
- Excellent communications (Oral and Written).
Salary – Competitive Salary + Bonus & Benefits
Location – Hybrid (Must be UK based and flexible to travel)
Keywords – #focusonsap #focuscloud #hiring #sap #s4hana #saptm #saptransportationmanagement