Position: SAP Payroll AMS Support Manager
Location: Remote (Portugal)
Employment Type: Permanent, Full Time
Focus on SAP is specialist SAP Recruitment organisation offering both permanent and contract staffing solutions on a global scale.
Client – Partnered with a global consulting organisation that is recognised by SAP as a trusted implementation partner.
Role – This is a great opportunity for an SAP Payroll Support Manager looking for an exciting new opportunity to manage complex SAP HR Payroll/ SuccessFactors ECP support projects.
- Take responsibility of the support team and managing complex SuccessFactors support projects
- Manage escalation processes ensuring any risks are communicated effectively
- Deliver management reports surrounding team development and performance
- Take ownership of the global support teams business strategy
- Contribute and lead efforts to the solution design, review, and alignment of deliverables
- Act as the primary escalation point within the project for all support related issues
- Ability to deal with clients and internal stakeholders
- 4+ years of SAP Project management experience
- Previous experience managing a support team
- Good working knowledge of SAP HR Payroll and/or SuccessFactors
- Solution oriented thinker providing resolutions to issues
- Motivated and goal driven to meet/overachieve individual, team and company goals
- Proven ability to effectively respond to changing and conflicting priorities
- Outside of the box thinker
Salary – Competitive + Bonus & Benefits