Position: SAP Project Systems (PS) Analyst
Employment Type: Contract, Full time
Start: 03 October 2022
Duration: 6 Months, expected extensions
Location: Remote (must be UK based)
Focus on SAP is specialist SAP Recruitment organisation offering both permanent and contract staffing solutions on a global scale.
Client – Partnered with a global consulting partner that is recognised by SAP as a trusted implementation partner.
Role – This is a great opportunity for an SAP Project Systems (PS) Analyst looking for a new contract role with the prospect of joining multiple projects within a large programme. You will be joining a team of experienced consultants; however, you will be expected to take ownership and deliver the project at the highest standards. You will be involved in determining the nature of the business need in order to contribute the most value adding application of the solution.
- Previous SAP implementation, upgrade or maintenance project experiences as a SAP PS Analyst
- Ability to apply knowledge of SAP PS for designing developing, testing and reporting.
- Experience in data validation, data cleansing, data gap reporting and gap resolution.
- Identify, extract and validate data from different data sources.
- Experience with tools that can be used for custom developments, data processing & data analytics; such as MS SQL, MS Access, Advanced Excel, (etc).
- Develop processes and procedures to ensure the timely delivery of internal business reporting requirements.
- Experienced in SAP business processes, applications and technology.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams and strong coordination.
- Strong communication skills is a must
Salary – £400-£500 GBP per day (DOE)
Location – Remote (Must be UK based)
Keywords – #focusonsap #hiring #sap #projectsystems #sapps #dataanalyst