Position: SAP PS Data Analyst
Employment Type: Contract, Full time
Duration: 6 months initially – extension possible
Location: United Kingdom
Focus on SAP is specialist SAP Recruitment organisation offering both permanent and contract staffing solutions on a global scale.
Client – Partnered with a global consulting partner that is recognised by SAP as a trusted implementation partner.
Role – This is a great opportunity for an experienced SAP Data Analyst to join a large ongoing S4/Hana transformation programme and be part of complex projects.
- Over 5+ years as an SAP PS data analyst.
- Experience in data cleansing, data validation, data gap reporting and gap resolution.
- Ability to provide analytical expertise on performance of long-term portfolio & planning, opportunities, risk identification
- Knowledge of SAP Functional master data and SAP project systems desirable.
- Having practical skills in any of the generally available tools that can be used for custom developments, data processing & data analytics, such as MS SQL, MS Access, Advanced Excel.
- Identify, extract and validate data using a wide range of tools such as (SAP, Power BI, databases, excel, P6, C55, etc)
- Consulting background is a must.
- Strong communication skills (oral & written)
- Rights to work in the UK is must (No Sponsorship available)
Salary – Competitive Day Rate (DOE)
Location – Hybrid model (midlands)
Keywords – #focusonsap #focuscloud #SAP #dataanalyst #remote