Position: SAP S/4 FICO Consultant
Employment Type: Contract, Full time
Start: 05 June 2023
Duration: 6 Months, expected extensions
Focus on SAP is specialist SAP Recruitment organisation offering both permanent and contract staffing solutions on a global scale.
Client – Partnered with a global consulting partner that is recognised by SAP as a trusted implementation partner.
Role – This is a great opportunity for an SAP FICO Consultant looking for a new contract role with the excitement of joining a large IT Transformation programme and add a fantastic S/4HANA Greenfield implementation project to your CV. You will be joining a team of experienced consultants working on one of the largest transformation projects in Europe! You will be expected to collaborate with business partners, influencing the process, tools and operating models within your specified area. You will be involved in determining the nature of the business need in order to contribute the most value adding application of the solution.
- Responsible for the design, build and implementation of complex solutions in FI/CO modules from an application and business process standpoint
- Partner with key stakeholders to transform business processes to improve key performance indicators (KPI) in finance
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate Retail system solutions
- Identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements including the facilitation of workshops to collect business requirements
- Act as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyse, and solve software problems
- Works closely with the client IT organization and client Process Owners to ensure system and process integrity of the Template and to drive adherence to the template - ensuring that only critical localization requirements are approved.
- 5+ years of experience in working with SAP FICO in General ledger, Accounts payable, Accounts receivable, Financial accounting, Fixed asset accounting.
- At least 1 end to end implementation to S/4HANA.
- Involved in end to end phases of SAP implementation projects, played client facing roles and managed client workshops.
- Acts as the custodian of the solution validates proposed changes and assesses impacts.
- Support SAP deployment teams in preparation phase and / or fit-gap as needed for short periods of time expected to lead fit-gap workshops and explanation of the template.
- Ensures business requirements are translated into complete and accurate system specifications.
- Manages the process to translate gaps into RICEFW objects and estimates effort / impact of each object.
- Responsible for the assessment, management and delivery of all configuration changes in approved Change Requests (excluding Global Configuration requirements); the provision of updates to the Global Configuration Document.
- Experience with gathering requirements, configuring the system, testing, training and supporting the project go-live and maintenance.
- Ability to work independently and capable of planning his work and able to articulate it into definable tasks.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication is a must.
Salary – Market Rate (DOE)
Location – Hybrid
Keywords – #hiring #sap #s4hana #sapfico #sapfinance