Position: Data modeller – engineer
Employment Type: Contract, Full time
Duration: 6 months initially
Focus on SAP is specialist SAP Recruitment organisation offering both permanent and contract staffing solutions on a global scale.
Client – Partnered with a global consulting partner that is recognised as a trusted implementation partner.
Role – This is a great opportunity for an experienced Data Modeller/Engineer to join an ongoing transformation programme for a large enterprise level customer and assist in varies areas of the business.
- 5+ years of Data Modelling/Engineering experience.
- Minimum 2 full projects completed conducting Data Modelling project activities along with Data engineering responsibilities including Data pipeline, Data engineering and Data ingestion.
- Strong understanding of modern development lifecycle in Devops environment and AWS cloud.
- Previous experience with building logical, physical and conceptual data models.
- Proficient use of Data modelling tools in either Erwin or ER studio.
- Strong skills in Python, SQL, Pyspark, Step function, Athena, EMR and Glue.
- Consulting background.
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills (oral & written).
Salary – Competitive Day Rate (DOE)
Location – Hybrid model
Keywords – #Focusonsap #DataEngineer #AWS #SQL #Datamodeller #Pyspark