Role: SAP BODS Developer
Employment Type: Contract, Full time
Start: 23 January 2023
Duration: 3-6 months initially, with expectations to extend
Focus on SAP is specialist SAP Recruitment organisation offering both permanent and contract staffing solutions on a global scale.
Client – Partnered with a global consulting partner that is recognised by SAP as a trusted implementation partner.
Role – This is a great opportunity for SAP BODS Developer, looking for a new contract role with the excitement of joining multiple projects and supporting ongoing BAU Developments. You will be joining a team of experienced consultants; however, you will be expected to take ownership and deliver day to day responsibilities at the highest standards.
- Delivering a complete end to end ETL module.
- Ensuring high performance solution.
- Writing tested, idiomatic, and documented ETL mapping and model.
- Coordination between customer and team members.
- Cooperating with the front end dashboard/report developer in the process of building the optimum BI Solution.
- Create and maintain technical documentation, and contribute to project deliverables where applicable.
- Strong experience with SAP Business Objects Data Services (BODS).
- Proficient to analyse, design, build, test and implement enhancements to existing systems and/or new applications.
- Experience with SQL and SQL Scripting.
- Understanding technical specifications for ETL.
- Strong knowledge of front end development using Angular js or React.
- Ability to work in an agile environment with the ability to pick and learn new data tools very quickly.
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication.
- Strong analytic and problem resolution skills essential.
Salary – Market Rate (DOE)
Location – Remote
Keywords – #focusonsap #focuscloud #hiring #sap #bods #sapbods #dataservices