Position: S/4HANA P2P Lead
Employment Type: Contract, Full time
Start: 1st March 2023
Duration: 6 Months, expected extensions
Location: Hybrid, London
Focus on SAP is specialist SAP Recruitment organisation offering both permanent and contract staffing solutions on a global scale.
Client – Partnered with a global consulting partner that is recognised by SAP as a trusted implementation partner.
Role – This is a great opportunity for an S/4HANA P2P Lead looking for a new contract role with the excitement of joining a large IT Transformation programme and add a fantastic S/4HANA project to your CV. You will be expected to collaborate with business partners, influencing the process, tools and operating models within your specified area. You will be involved in determining the nature of the business need in order to contribute the most value adding application of the solution.
- Working with SAP S/4HANA MM/P2P teams.
- Manage SAP Offshore P2P teams.
- Coordinate and work closely with programme management and delivery teams.
- Identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements including the facilitation of workshops to collect business requirements
- Act as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyse, and solve software problems
- Works closely with the client IT organization and client Process Owners to ensure system and process integrity of the Template and to drive adherence to the template - ensuring that only critical localization requirements are approved.
- Strong experience in SAP MM implementation and P2P scenarios.
- At least 1 end to end implementation project in S/4HANA.
- Knowledge on integration with other modules (FI/CO, SD)
- Involved in end to end phases of SAP implementation projects, played client facing roles and managed client workshops.
- Acts as the custodian of the solution validates proposed changes and assesses impacts.
- Ensures business requirements are translated into complete and accurate system specifications.
- Manages the process to translate gaps into RICEFW objects and estimates effort / impact of each object.
- Experience with gathering requirements, configuring the system, testing, training and supporting the project go-live and maintenance.
- Ability to work independently and capable of planning his work and able to articulate it into definable tasks.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication is a must.
Salary – Market Rate (DOE)
Location – Remote
Keywords – #focusonsap #focuscloud #hiring #sap #s/4hana #sapmm #sapp2p #s4hana