Position: SAP Integrations Architect (SAP PI/PO)
Location: London- Hybrid
Employment Type: Permanent, Full Time
Focus on SAP is specialist SAP Recruitment organisation offering both permanent and contract staffing solutions on a global scale.
Role – An excellent opportunity for an SAP Integrations Architect (SAP PI/PO) to join a market leading global end client organisation. The successful SAP Integrations Architect (SAP PI/PO) will be leading integration activities playing a hands on role establishing integration architecture and its design for the end-clients series of SAP applications.
- Be to key point of contact for all integration related topics.
- Deliver solutions to integration requirements for both project and BAU activities
- Take ownership and manage integration architecture.
- Make proposals and participate in product roadmap and strategy.
- Be a technical leader Integration subject matter expert on projects.
- Ensure compliance with internal security policies and ensure involvement and compliance in audits and regulatory initiatives.
- Stakeholder management engaging with partners and customers.
- Lead teams in driving customer solutions
- Proven track record as an SAP Integrations Architect using SAP PI/PO (SAP Process Integrations / Process Orchestration)
- Involved in at least 3 end-to-end SAP implementations.
- Ability to design/build integrations-based o SOAP, REST, JSON, XML.
- Knowledge and/or experience of SAP CPI (Cloud Platform Integration) and cloud connectors
- Strong experience in functional design (including mapping design)
- ITIL v3 Foundation is nice to have.
- Knowledge of MS SWL integration (SSIS) is nice to have
Salary – £70,000- £90,000 per annum + additional Bonus & Benefits package (Dependant on experience)