Role: SAP Data Migration Consultant
Employment Type: Contract, Full time
Start: 1st March 2023
Duration: 6 months initially, with expectations to extend
Location: Hybrid, London
Focus on SAP is specialist SAP Recruitment organisation offering both permanent and contract staffing solutions on a global scale.
Client – Partnered with a global consulting partner that is recognised by SAP as a trusted implementation partner.
Role – This is a great opportunity for SAP Data Migration Consultant, looking for a new contract role with the excitement of joining multiple projects within a large programme. You will be joining a team of experienced consultants; however, you will be expected to take ownership and deliver day to day responsibilities at the highest standards.
- Migrating data to S/4HANA from legacy systems.
- Data Migration across P2P, R2R and O2C data objects.
- Migration activity using S/4HANA Migration Cockpit.
- Ensuring high performance solution.
- Coordination between customer and team members.
- Create and maintain technical documentation, and contribute to project deliverables where applicable.
- At least 5+ years SAP Data Migration experience
- At least 1 full end to end migration project to S/4HANA
- Experience with S/4HANA Migration Cockpit.
- Knowledge of SAP data dictionary tables, views and corresponding data architecture for S/4HANA.
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication.
- Strong analytic and problem resolution skills essential.
Salary – Market Rate (DOE)
Location – Remote
Keywords – #focusonsap #focuscloud #hiring #sap #migration #S/4HANA