Position: Laserfiche Architect
Employment Type: Contract, Full time
Start: 05 June 2023
Duration: 6 Months, options to extend
Location: Hybrid (Edinburgh)
Focus on SAP is specialist SAP Recruitment organisation offering both permanent and contract staffing solutions on a global scale.
Client – Partnered with a global consulting partner that is recognised trusted implementation partner.
Role – This is a great opportunity for an Laserfiche Architect looking for a new contract role with the excitement of joining mutiple implementations, upgrades and enhancement projects. You will be expected to collaborate with business partners, influencing the process, tools and operating models within your specified area. You will be involved in determining the nature of the business need in order to contribute the most value adding application of the solution.
- Develop technical solutions using Laserfiche.
- Propose items to maximise usage of product.
- Support product roadmap.
- Sizing, estimating and proof of concepts.
- Create architecture and design documents including options papers, solution summaries, and high level architecture designs.
- Presents solutions at design forums and to key stakeholders.
- Works with Project Managers through project delivery lifecycles, and guides project teams through development, testing and delivery.
- Work with project teams delivering Laserfiche solutions.
- Mentor junior developers in Laserfiche.
- Work closely with SMEs, Leads and Architects.
- Extensive knowledge and expertise in Laserfiche.
- Experience in Laserfiche implementations, enhancements and upgrades.
- Certifications on Laserfiche is desired but not essential.
- Experience in other Enterprise Content Management tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication is a must.
Salary – Market Rate (DOE)
Location – Hybrid (Edinburgh, UK)
Keywords – #hiring #laserfiche #architect