Position: AWS Data Engineer
Employment Type: Contract, Full time
Start: 05 June 2023
Duration: 6 Months, with option to extend
Location: Hybrid (Remote and London, UK)
Focus on SAP is specialist SAP and IT Cloud Recruitment organisation offering both permanent and contract staffing solutions on a global scale.
Client – Partnered with a global consulting partner that is recognised by trusted implementation partner.
Role – This is a great opportunity for a AWS Data Engineer seeking a long term contract opportunity offering the opportunity to work on both existing and new implementation projects. You will be joining a team of experienced individuals working with two highly regarded employer brands in the UK. You will be expected to collaborate with business partners, influencing the process, tools and operating models within your specified area. You will be involved in determining the nature of the business need in order to contribute the most value adding application of the solution.
- Experience of data engineering techniques to create data pipelines and build data assets to meet reporting requirements.
- Experience of programming languages such as SQL, Python and Pyspark.
- Experience of Big Data Technologies such as Hadoop and Hive.
- Experience in Redshift database – query optimization for better performance, manage large tables partitions
- Experience working with AWS tools such as Athena, Glue, EMR and StepFunction
Salary – Market Rate (DOE)
Location – Hybrid (Remote, London, UK)
Keywords – #hiring #aws #dataengineer